Thursday 29 August 2013

Haul No 1

 
I went to Forever 21 recently and they were having a big sale, the sale items were additional 50% off, and who could say no to that? I only picked up some pieces of clothing because I will be going to New York soon in around 4 weeks time and I plan to do all my damage there.


What drew me to these pieces were  the collar. Truthfully, I am always late when it comes to the bandwagon of trend, I usually buy it when its cheaper because I really cant find myself buying clothes knowing I cant use it forever, that might be weird but that's just me.

Talking about trends, these shirts are very useful, you can layer them on or wear alone so, I will be able to use it whatever season depending on how I style it!

I am sure I can get lots of wear for this. Each pieces were $7.99.


I hope you enjoyed this very very little  haul! Keep out for my next haul from New York and my trip!

Much Love,
  Anne

 

5 comments:

  1. Your words alone made my entire day! Thank you for commenting and browsing through my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that you followed me, I can't express my thankfulness <3 !!

      Delete
  3. Lovely finds thanks for visiting my blog x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete