Wednesday 28 August 2013

Introduction



First of all, like any other first meeting, I would like to introduce myself to you. Oh and don't mind the picture. It was my attempt to look "cute" with a tad bit of tumblr style, which as you can see didn't turn out so well.   
Rather than making a long essay, I decided to list it out based on the "25 things about me tag" that has been circling around YouTube. Lets get to know me!


1 My name is Marianne.
2 I am an April baby from the '98.
3 When I eat gum for more than 5 minutes, I want to gag.
4 I like to make myself depressed before writing essays for English, I find myself a bit more creative whenever I'm sad.
5 I am the worst with hair and styling. It seems that I always turn into Medusa every time I attempt to be creative with it.
6 I don't like strawberry because I got food poisoned from it once when I was a child.
7 I am very strict with how my room is displayed. Organization is key.
8 I migrated to Canada when I was in 3rd grade.
9 I have an obsession with cute things.
10  My favourite number must be 10. All though every time I use number ten, I get very unlucky
11 Speaking of memory, I have the worst short term memory but my long term is pretty good.
12 I am the worst when it comes to geography
13 I am scared of animals, bugs but I love horror movies
14 I love my Korean dramas
15 I am very socially awkward
16 I can memorize anything for a test but I forget it right after the test.
17 Whenever I'm done studying, I must put my notes under my pillow, I believe it makes me pass.
18 I love making long handwritten letters for people
19 I am a pretty cheap person to myself. But with my family, I spend more for them.
20 I really dislike the colour green. I'm not sure why myself.
21 I plan on becoming a pharmacist. Science has always been my preferred subject.
22 I am terrible with music, I can never tell the notes without writing them in the sheet.
23 I have been a swimmer when I was younger, but I am terribly scared of deep waters.
24 I love classical music.
25 Winter is my favourite season. Surprisingly, not summer.


Hope you enjoyed reading through all that!

♥ Much Love,
  Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment