Wednesday 28 August 2013

Right Around the Corner

School is right around the corner!
What are you guy's planning to bring? I am starting Grade 10 here which is High School in Canada. We weren't given any school supplies so I was quite hesitant of what to bring. I know some of you started during the early August! Man. But here are some of the things I will be bringing.

 My school supplies aren't so grand as compared to other Youtubers but for me its more than enough. I usually do not like buying more than what I need and this year, I did not buy anything. Most of what I am using are from years before except my binder (Five Star NoteBinder- 11.99)  since the ones that I have previously bought with metal rings always seemed to go crazy on me halfway through the year.

Why the colour pink? I am not quite sure why but its been a colour that attracts me lately. One fact about me is, I hate using mechanical pencils, its either I use a blue point pen or wooden pencils. Sharpening was never a drag for me and I dislike mechanical pencils because they cant have the same sharpness or point as the wooden pencils and I like to write with fine points.

Much Love,

    Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment