Monday 2 September 2013

They're Back!

To those who love korean kpop and such, a wonderful news came in recently! THEY'RE BACK! and I am talking about Block B. To all those BBC fans, what a joyful news it is. When I read the article in allkpop.com I literally got goosebumps and cried. It feels as though its Christmas! The agency thats taking care of our Block B babies is an agency called Seven Seasons and I have heard that they are a good agency so I am looking forward for the great successes Block B will make in these next few years. I hope they will not suffer anymore and continue on their dreams. 

Seven Seasons released a teaster in youtube of Ukwon recently as they welcome Block B. I checked out how many BBC's subscribed to this channel just for fun and in a span of a day and it increased 1k!

I am lost for words for my thankfulness to Seven Seasons, all that I have left to say is... FIGHTING~ 


♥ Much Love,
  Anne 


No comments:

Post a Comment